iCube - Gel-Infused Instant Beverage Chiller (4-Pack)
4-Pack: Red, green, blue, and black
Chill your favorite canned beverages to 42 degrees within 30 minutes, and keep them perfectly chilled at any occasion for up to 6 hours! The iCube gel-infused rapid beverage chiller blends revolutionary refrigeration technology with the comfort and utility of a neoprene insulating sleeve which prevents condensation. The iCube is made of a plastic dual-wall interior which houses proprietary chilling gel that rapidly cools beverages.
Simply place the iCube into the freezer for 4 hours. When you are ready to use it, remove it, slip your favorite canned beverage into it, and sip away. Your drink will remain chilled for hours, ensuring your last sip will be cooler than your first!
No ice = no mess!
• 3 times faster than a freezer
• 6 times faster than a refrigerator
• SLEEK REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN – iCube features a proprietary cooling gel set inside two pieces easily connected and sealed with rubber latches
• FAST-ACTING COOLING POWER – Chills your favorite beverages within minutes
• LONG-LASTING CHILL – Once your drink is chilled, it stays chilled for hours
• COMFORTABLE MACHINE WASHABLE NEOPRENE SLEEVE – The outer koozie is a comfy, soft, neoprene outer layer that feels great in your hand. Simply remove it from the iCube and pop it in the washing machine to clean and freshen.
• 4-PIECE SET GREAT FOR ALL OCCASIONS – iCube is perfect for game day, the beach, barbecues, pool parties, and other occasion. Use it anytime and anywhere you want a cool refreshing drink
DIMENSIONS: 5 x 5 x 6.5 in
- Place the iCube into a freezer for at least 4 hours
- When ready to use, remove the iCube from the freezer
- Place your favorite canned beverage into the iCube. Beverages will remain chilled for hours.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Place the gel-infused wine chiller upside down in the freezer for at least four hours to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze
“We had gotten a set of these under a different name years ago and needed to replace some that had gotten lost. These are just as good as the originals and hopefully last as long. Our previous set is 15 years old or more. You slide a can of soda or whatever in, even at room temp, and it chills it and keeps it cold for hours (if the drink lasts that long). It is a bit large if your hand is small, but that is the only drawback for me.” – Amazon Customer
"Couldn’t believe it until I tried it. It actually does make things colder than when they start. I usually put in a can of pop out of the fridge and let it sit for 15 minutes and it is really, really cold! Keeps it cold forever. Can’t imagine how it could work any better!" – Todd T.
"Couldn’t believe it until I tried it. It actually does make things colder than when they start. I usually put in a can of pop out of the fridge and let it sit for 15 minutes and it is really, really cold! Keeps it cold forever. Can’t imagine how it could work any better!" - Amazon Customer